Greenpoint's 777 Crystal Skye Video
In-house Designers work with each client to create an interior that reflects their individual tastes and mission
requirements. The Design team oversees the entire completion process from concept through delivery to ensure the
finished interior meets the client’s expectations for quality and design intent.
Greenpoint’s design process begins with an ergonomic study which translates into the floorplan layout, designed to meet the customer’s desires and specification requirements. Next, Designers define and detail furniture standards, then model and sketch all interior elements. To visualize the décor concepts and design elements, Greenpoint Design Illustrators use software including 3ds Max, AutoCAD, Photoshop, After Effects and digital computer aided drafting (CAD) data to build virtual interiors, renderings and videos. The Greenpoint Team assesses the décor, function and livability of the interior layout in a way not possible in the traditional art-based graphic design process. The design, engineering and manufacturing of many interior parts and assemblies come together at our Moses Lake Completion Center, where master craftsman install and complete the interior for certification and delivery.
Greenpoint continues to imagine and conceptually design interiors with emerging and advanced technology, pursuing exploration and innovation.
VIP and PRESIDENTIAL QUALITY
Greenpoint is an ISO 9001 and AS9100 certified company, meaning tools and processes are established to ensure the highest level of quality in all products and services. Greenpoint design’s and engineers interiors based on what is best for our client and their airplane. Focus has always been to delight customers with the quality and workmanship of their new airplane interior. Some of that quality remains in the underlying engineering and craftsmanship, which becomes evident through years of reliable, worry-free operation. It is that care and devotion to excellence that sets Greenpoint apart.
Greenpoint knows the highest quality threshold known in the VIP aircraft industry – Presidential Quality. Greenpoint works closely with The Boeing Company and the United States Airforce to deliver Presidential Quality for over 15 years. Greenpoint is found alongside Boeing to support and overcome the challenges associated with achieving Presidential Quality.
Greenpoint is recognized for it’s innovative engineering design and company culture, along with the following Design awards and recognitions:
- Society of British International Design (SBID) Award Finalist for Affinity Design 2020
- International Yacht & Aviation Private Jet Design Concept Award Shortlist for Affinity Design 2020
- Gray Awards Finalist for widebody Affinity Design 2020
- Design Et Al, International Yacht & Aviation Private Jet Design Concept Award Shortlist for 787-8 Design 2019
- Society of British International Design (SBID) Award Finalist for Crystal AirCruises’ 777-200LR Design 2017
- Design Et Al, International Yacht & Aviation Private Jet Design Concept Award Shortlist for Crystal AirCruises’ 777-200LR Design 2017
- 17th Annual Northwest Design Awards (NWDA), Exotic Retreats Winner for 787-9 Design 2016
- International Interior Design Association, Northern Pacific’s In Concept Award Finalist for 747-8 Design 2015
- Society of British International Design (SBID) Award Winner for 787-9 Design 2015
- International Interior Design Association, Northern Pacific’s In Concept Award for 787-9 Design 2014
- Luxe Et Al, International Yacht & Aviation Awards Interior Design Concept Award Shortlist for 747-8 Design 2014
Additional awards and recognitions:
- Boeing approved Boeing Business Jet (BBJ) Completion Center
- Voted 100 Best Companies to Work for in Texas in 2017
- Seattle Business Magazine, Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 2016
- Boeing GOLD Supplier Rating in BEST for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017
- Level 5 rated turn-key supplier by Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA
- Seattle Business Magazine, Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 2014
- Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance Executive of the Year, Chairman Jon Buccola 2014
- Supplier Performance Excellence Award in 2012
- Seattle Business Magazine, Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 2012
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce, Best of the Eastside Top Corporate Citizens 2012
- Seattle Business Magazine, Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 2011
- Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance Company of the Year 2010
- Supplier Excellence Alliance, Aerospace & Defense Industry 2010 Semi-Finalist
- Bellevue Chamber of Commerce, Eastside Business Award 2008 Finalist
- Boeing’s Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) “Spirit of Quality” Award in 2007
- Washington CEO, Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 2007
“It has been wonderful to work with the experts at Greenpoint to conceive and create this aircraft’s exquisite interior design, as their team made our visions an astounding reality.”
Former Crystal CEO and President